We recommend guests book their wine tour as early in advance as possible.
January through May are "out-of-season" months- availability and hours are much more flexible and tours are typically much easier to coordinate. Busier months are through June through November- we recommend guests try and book tours at least one (1) to two (2) months in advance to secure desired tour dates and wineries.
Upon booking your tour, we will collect your contact and credit card information. There is no deposit or cover charge. You will not be charged until after the tour is over. Tour cancellations prior to three (3) days of a scheduled tour will not be charged. Tours cancelled within three (3) days of scheduled tour will be subject to a $350 charge.
What you can expect:
• No Fuel fee
• No Booking fee
• Flexible schedule adjustments
• Private tours with only folks who you invite
• Complimentary pick-up & drop-off.
• Flexible pick-up & drop-off times and locations.
• Complimentary water, masks, and hand sanitizer.
• Comfortable and safe climate controlled transport.